We know there are a lot of dessert options out there. At Steel City Pops we’re passionate about providing a treat you can feel good about. Here is what makes our pops unique:
- Our pops always begin with fresh, locally sourced ingredients when possible.
- We make our pops in small batches to ensure great flavor.
- We like to use organic ingredients to make our pops when possible.
- Our pops are sweetened with unrefined, organic cane sugar or honey.
- All of our pops are gluten-free.
- Our pops are completely natural. We don’t use anything artificial, ever!
Our menu has four different kinds of pops:
Our fruity pops are fresh fruit based, non-dairy, and vegan friendly. (Our fruity pops typically average 107 calories.)
Our creamy pops are primarily dairy based. similar to ice cream, They are creamy and have an ice cream-like smoothness to their texture. For our customers who avoid dairy, we offer delicious, non-dairy options. (Our creamy pops typically average around 280 calories.)
We make our paleo pops with all-natural ingredients and sweetened them with honey. (Our fruity paleo pops are low in calories averaging around 100 calories and our creamy paleo pops average around 225 calories.)
Our cookie pops are dairy-based. They include a house-made, gluten-free cookie inside. (Our cookie pops typically average around 306 calories.)
Because we use fresh ingredients we rotate our flavors seasonally. This enables us to highlight the seasonal produce each region has to offer. You can find ingredient and nutrition information in your local Menu. To view your menu find your location page and click on the Details link under the flavor of your choice.